Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with minimum 50% marks at Graduation level OR Equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% at Graduation level and minimum 2 years of work experience.
Management Functions & Organisation Behaviour
Financial & Management Accounting
Introduction to Information Technology
Human Resource Management
Economic and Social Environment
| Semester- III (Specialisation Module)
Marketing Management (MM)
Financial Management (FM)
International Business (IB)
Human Resource Management (HRM)
Operations Management (OM)
Business Analytics (BA)
Business Law & Corporate Governance
Strategic Management & Ethics
Why Vocskill Weekend MBA:
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Over 4 decades of expertise in conducting Management education programs.
- Technology-enabled learning (TEL) – using the latest learning and accessible technology.
- Designed to accommodate busy learner schedules.
- Embedded with e-learning classes, videos, and assignments.
- Case Study Development & Business Simulation games to build and strengthen decision-making and analytical skills.
- Special invites to attend National level seminars/summits.
- Student Support for all academic & operational queries.
- Live Industry Interactive sessions.
- Eminent Faculty from Academia & Industry.
- Placement Assistance.
What Will You Learn?
- ● LIVE sessions with Case studies and Experiential Learning pedagogy
- ● Learn from the corporate trainers and faculty of renowned universities
- ● Access to webinars from industry experts
- ● Free Soft skill training for personality development
- ● Free Mental Health sessions
- ● Resume Building